Constructivism and its theoretical components/principles, in this paper you will research and write about one of the prominent constructivists listed below based on the first letter of your last name. Please look over the list to find the constructivist who corresponds with the first letter of your last name: This is the name i have to use for my paper Maria Montessori (1870–1952)
To successfully accomplish this assignment:
First, create the following headings and subheadings in your paper to indicate the organization of your information. (Note: The bullets will not be included in your paper and are included here only for organizational purposes.)
- Introduction- The introduction is based on the principle of introducing the topic of the paper. A good introduction explains what you will be addressing. In this paper it will specifically, in a broad way, clarify each area (below) that you will be discussing. Often, writer’s write this last to make sure nothing is forgotten. For more information pleaseclick here.
- Researcher’s Biography/Background (Vygotsky’s Biography)- Under this heading you will provide the important historical perspectives of your subject’s life and work and how these influenced his/her work in this field. Information on the subject’s personal and professional background should be logically presented.
- Researcher’s Theoretical Perspectives- Under this heading you will describe the theoretical perspectives and other major concepts pioneered or promoted by your subject.
- Experiments and Findings-Under this subheading you will provide a thorough summary of at least two empirical research projects your subject performed including the empirical findings of the research.
- Historical Trends- Under this subheading you will provide information on the trends which lead to your subject’s line of research.
- Notable Characteristics- Under this subheading you will provide information about the cognitivist and his/her line of research and how it exemplifies the cognitivist constructs.
- Conclusion- This can be hard to write because the writer thinks everything has already been said. However, this is where the writer leaves behind an impression about the writer and what he/she wrote about. The reader often remembers the last part of what has been read, so consider how you want someone reading your paper to remember about what you wrote. For more information pleaseclick here.
Recently Asked Questions
- Cranks want to: a. destroy established scientific theories, but they want to be accepted by the scientific fraternity as well. b. build on established
- In what type of reaction is an alkane converted to an alkyl halide?
- Homework 4 Notes: • Please show all your work to receive full credit. • Please provide clear and concise answers to the essay-type questions. 1. Every