Multitasking vs. Singltasking" Please respond to the following:
- Please read this TIME Money article, “Why You Should Stop Multitasking and Start Singletasking” and then respond to the following questions:
- What are your most frequent multitasking distractions at work, at home with your family, and while studying or doing homework?
- Which of the recommendations in the article are you most interested in trying and what do you think will be the biggest challenge in sticking with it?
- What recommendations do you have for minimizing distractions when focusing on important tasks?
- Sometimes multitasking is appropriate; for example, reading news headlines while waiting in line at the grocery store. What are some other examples of appropriate multitasking?
The most frequent distractions at work, at home with family, and while studying or doing homework are reading and sending... View the full answer
This question was asked on Jul 20, 2016 and answered on Jul 20, 2016 for the course ENG 315 at Strayer University, Washington DC.
Recently Asked Questions
- What is considered a specialty in macroeconomics? Here is the question What specialties have to exist in order for Priceline.com to be a business?
- White Mountain Ski and Swim Lodge The proprietor of the newly built White Mountain Ski and Swim Lodge has been considering purchasing or leasing several
- Question 8 I need help! I don’t remember how to calculate this question.