1. Why was former Massey Energy CEO Don Blankenship convicted for conspiracy to violate federal mine
2. What is the implication of Mr. Blankenship's conviction for other business leaders? Offer two ideas from the article.
3. How did Mr. Blankenship drive the culture at Massey Energy? What was the impact of the culture he had?
Recently Asked Questions
- What are some examples of both legal and ethical situations in healthcare where you can apply the concepts of beneficence and non-maleficence. How would you as
- what are some steps a healthcare manager should take to ensure that their organization's remain in compliance with applicable laws & regulations?
- What is philosophy about the principal's role as the communications leader of the school?