ConsiderCreate®Describe the beneficiaries of social welfare.
the following scenario:
Imagine you are an active, leading member of an organization whose mission is to strengthen the community of human service workers. You have been asked to speak to your local community of newly graduated human service workers who joined your organization. Your goal is to advocate for them to become involved in policymaking on a local, state, and federal level.
a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
- Describe 2 to 3 misconceptions regarding social welfare.
- Describe 2 to 3 barriers regarding social welfare. Be sure to address financial aspects.
- Describe 2 to 3 challenges associated with social welfare.
- Explain how human service workers contribute to public policy.
- Highlight 1 social welfare entity (i.e. SNAP, HUD). Speculate the role of the human service worker throughout the policy-forming process that influences the entity. Describe the sphere of influence a human service worker has for each phase of policy formulation. Connect activities a human service worker can contribute to in the policy-forming process.
Include 3 to 5 resources.