- Need a home inventory class that will be used by a National Builder to maintain inventory of available houses in the country. The following attributes should be present in your home class:
- private int squarefeet
- private string address
- private string city
- private string state
- private int zipcode
- private string Modelname
- private string salestatus (sold, available, under contract)
Your program should have appropriate methods such as:
- add a new home
- remove a home
- update home attributes
- At the end of your program, be sure that it allows the user to output all home inventory to a text file.
- Be sure that your final program includes your source code and screenshots of the application, executing the application, and the results.
In Home Inventory class attributes are: squarefeet address city state zipcode modelname salestatus Methods are: constructor... View the full answer
- Every time I run it, it adds two extra lines. how to stop that?
- Apr 04, 2018 at 4:25pm