Assignment 5 -- Retirement Planning, Part 2
Write program that allows a customer to plan for retirement.
Part 2: Generate a Retirement Planning Table:
It's hard to decide how much is needed to save for retirement. To help your customer visualize how much she needs to save for retirement, write program that allows the user to generate a retirement planning table for a specified annual savings amount showing the final account balance upon retirement for various combinations of starting age for saving and interest rate.
Here is one important goal of this assignment: must use ("call") the 'calc_final_balance' function
- Get just one input value from the user: the amount to be saved each year. Make sure that the user has entered a number greater than or equal to $100 (i.e. input validation is required).
- Produce a table that shows the final account balance in 40 different situations:
- 10 different starting ages should be used: 20, 25, 30, ... , 65.
- For each starting age, vary the interest rate from 4% to 10% in steps of 2%.
- Your program must use nested loops to produce the table.
- Here is what the table would look like if the user specifies an annual savings of $3,000 (program output in blue, user input in black -- just the number 3000):
Recently Asked Questions
- Next week we will discuss the importance of education for long-term economic growth and the prosperity of individuals and countries. To get some insights from
- I need help solving this problem.. after 3 attempts i get different results all the time. Please help.. Thank you in advance
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from week 1 instructions for web page creation.docx.