use a FLOWCHART and a PSEUDOCODE for each problem.
1. Problem 1: a program that will calculate the problem and stop after the condition has been met. This is an IF/THEN/ELSE problem.
Condition: If c is less than 5, then the loop will continue; else, it will end.
a will increase by one after every completed loop.
2. How many loops will be necessary to meet the condition incrementing 'c' by 1? Why?
Recently Asked Questions
- is blackholing DDoS a preventive control, detective control, or corrective control?
- Can you please help. This is not an assignment to turn in so no honor code violation. I just need help understanding. My consulting company currently enjoys a
- question4 how can one define the economic goals, and is it possible for a nations to have its own economic goals ?