use a FLOWCHART and a PSEUDOCODE for each problem.
1. Problem 1: a program that will calculate the problem and stop after the condition has been met. This is an IF/THEN/ELSE problem.
Condition: If c is less than 5, then the loop will continue; else, it will end.
a will increase by one after every completed loop.
2. How many loops will be necessary to meet the condition incrementing 'c' by 1? Why?
Recently Asked Questions
- Contract Law practice question Harry lost his new pet dog, a black-and-white Shetland sheepdog. He put up notices around his estate stating that he would give
- On January 1, 1999, the price of gasoline was $1.39 per gallon. If the price of gasoline increased by 0.5% per month, what was the cost of one gallon of
- On which one of the following two days of the week should Muslims observe sunnah fast ?