Hey tutors, please help me out !!!
it is a python problem and I am not allowed to import packages .
I am solving a knapsack problem with python,However, my problem is much more complex:
1) 500 knapsack instance, each one has 50 items
2) weight and reward of each item in each knapsack is given
3) the capacity (C)is not a fixed number but a variable follow uniform distribution, U【100,150】
4) only find out C once choose which items to put in the knapsack
5) if we go over C, get nothing for that instance
The screen shot of test cell is in the attachment
Recently Asked Questions
- According to this chart, the 2008 average annual auto insurance premium for driver w/no accidents was $1,387, and the premium for driver w/one accident is
- A cubic volume V contains N ideal gas particles at temperature T. One wall of the volume is a surface onto which particles can adsorb. A particle is considered
- Simplify completely. leave as a simple fraction. remove all parentheses. no negative exponents and no decimals.