Hey tutors, please help me out !!!
it is a python problem and I am not allowed to import packages .
I am solving a knapsack problem with python,However, my problem is much more complex:
1) 500 knapsack instance, each one has 50 items
2) weight and reward of each item in each knapsack is given
3) the capacity (C)is not a fixed number but a variable follow uniform distribution, U【100,150】
4) only find out C once choose which items to put in the knapsack
5) if we go over C, get nothing for that instance
The screen shot of test cell is in the attachment
Recently Asked Questions
- A power plant (PP) uses coal to produce electricity. It can buy coal from the Valley mine or the Raven mine. The PP can locate next to either mine. The
- Could you please teach me how to solve it and why the answer is (b)?
- In a Bertrand oligopoly market with two firms: Firm A and Firm B, Firm A’s best response function is the schedule that shows: -The price that maximizes A’s