How do i program such a game using 2 dimensional lists . The purpose of this assignment is to develop a battleship game with the below instructions,the requirement of the game are defined as follows:
- The mission of the player is to eliminate the battleship of their opponent.
- The game should have a 20 rows x 60 columns size,which you should mask the area with # characters
- The game should allow player to choose among 3 stages of difficulties. For example Beginner:80 ships , intermediate: 50 ships and advance:20 ships
- each ship should be in length of 5 characters
- The location of the ships should be random and should not be visible to the player.
- The player is required to choose the location to boom by entering coordinates (row, col). The program should validate the coordinates entered to ensure they are valid.
- Unmask the location which has been boomed. If there's a ship at that location, unmask the whole ship.
- Each player begins with 15 booms. The screen should display the number of boom left as the game progresses.
- Game will end when player successfully destroyed 5 ships without exhausted all their booms. The screen should display the total number of attempts the player has taken, and show the appropriate ending message, for example: If total attempts between 13-15: display "You are a novice" ,If total attempts between 10-12: "Not too bad" and If total attempts < 10: "You have the talent!.
- Or, game will end if player not able to destroy 5 ships and has no remaining booms. The screen should display the message "You've no luck today, try again.
- You are required to use two-dimensional lists and functions to develop your solution. Furthermore, you are encouraged to include any additional controls,validations, or messages as deemed fit.
- Download Attachments:
Recently Asked Questions
- You are given a variable named $processes ($processes = Get-Process) that contains a list of process objects. The list includes all of the process running on
- Use MATLAB for each of these problems. The following will all reference the following four IVPs with the solution given:
- The following are possible characteristics related to different market structures, EXCEPT: Monopoly always implies the existence of positive economic