Hello, this class focusses on the program Anaconda, which is similar to Python programming. I would appreciate it
if you could help me answer this problem.
What may be one program that reads an unspecified number of integers from the user, determines how many positive and negative values have been read, computes the total and average of the input values (not counting zeros). Your program ends with the input 0. Display the average as a floating-point with 2 digits after the decimal. Here is an example of sample run:
- Enter an integer, the input ends if it is 0: 1
- Enter an integer, the input ends if it is 0: 2
- Enter an integer, the input ends if it is 0: -1
- Enter an integer, the input ends if it is 0: 3
- Enter an integer, the input ends if it is 0: 0
- The number of positivies is 3
- The number of negatives is 1
- The total is 5
- The average is 1.25
Suppose that the tuition for a university is $10,000 this year and increases 5% every year. What may be one program that computes the tuition in ten years and the total cost of four years' worth of tuition starting ten years from now.
What may be one program to sum the following series:
1/3 + 3/5 + 5/7 + 7/9 + 9/11 +... + 95/97 + 97/99
Display the result using print function.