PLEASE SEE SCREEN CAPTURES FOR FULL EXPLANATION!
Python Applications for this Lab: (total 100 points): The first exercise produces a command line menu-driven python application providing users with the ability to perform several math and security related functions. The second part documents your testing and pylint analysis results.
1. (80 points) Create a menu-driven python application with following menu options for users to run at the command line:
a. Generate Secure Password
b. Calculate and Format a Percentage
c. How many days from today until July 4, 2025?
d. Use the Law of Cosines to calculate the leg of a triangle.
e. Calculate the volume of a Right Circular Cylinder
f. Exit program
As you put this menu together be sure to adhere to the following guidance and hints:
1. Create functions to be called sending in the parameters the user enters.
2. Validate input data to ensure each entry from the user is correct before proceeding.
3. Prompt the user to reenter information as needed.
4. The following Python sites are excellent resources for learning more about the string, datetime, secrets, math, and random number libraries mentioned in the readings that you should use as part of this exercise.
5. Use comments to document your code
6. Test with many combinations.
7. Use pylint to verify the code style - the goal is a 10!
365,875 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses