Read Tulllock 326-28, and Psalm 22 in a translation with which you are comfortable. If you do not have a hard copy
of the Bible, you can access an online version at www.biblegateway.com. As you read the passage look for several important matters and answer the following questions:
1) What is the situation of the writer of the psalm?
2) What is the theological message(s) being conveyed in this psalm?
3) What is the association between this psalm of the words of Jesus on the cross?
4) How does this psalm and other lament psalms challenge the contemporary church regarding the worship of God and the communication with God?
Recently Asked Questions
- which is NOT a commandment: 1) do not disrespect your parents 2) worship God only 3) do not copy other peoples work 4) do not use God's name in vain all of
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from REL 2240- Exam Review.
- 1- Which items are universal among religions (as per class room discussion and lecture.) A.The belief in the afterlife, ethical patterns of behavior, and