For this Discussion, consider a brief case history of a couple or family (this can be one with which you are familiar or a fictional couple). Begin to conceptualize the couple's or family's problem through your theoretical orientation and identify interventions that you might use. Search the Walden Library for articles that might be used to justify the interventions you selected.
Post a brief description of the couple or family case. Explain the theories and theory-based interventions to couples and families experiencing life transition and developmental issues you will apply to this case. Then,
- Develop and justify treatment plans for the fictional couple or family experiencing life transition and developmental issues.
- Conceptualize the couple's or family's problem through your chosen theoretical orientation.
- Design a treatment plan including short- and long-term goals
Recently Asked Questions
- How can I caculate the probability ? I do confused about that . This my lay test , I did it but some question I did wrong . Can you help me explain about
- Analyze a recent plant closing in any area in the United States from the perspective of the treadmill of production. Pay particular attention to the possible
- 1.Digital pedometers are produced and sold in a perfectly competitive market, where demand is given by MWTP ( Q ) = 180 . 25 Q . (a)Initially, firms can