Please elaborate Discussion Topic:
1. What aspects of other people guide your initial impressions of
2. Do you fall into the usual patterns of attribution to explain people's behavior?
3. What are some of your confirmation biases, and do you ever try and overlook them?
4. What happens when you do/do not?
Recently Asked Questions
- As a teacher, how will you teach children about differences? Which kinds of differences make you the most uncomfortable? Why do they make you uncomfortable?
- Define social responsibility and views
- What are some "habits of sensing"? How does smelling a particular scent translate into nostalgia or moral judgments about people? What are the major fears and