Please view the "Welcome to the Traurig Library!" Tutorial: Welcome to the
Traurig Library Tutorial
• Summarize the characteristics of each type of article.
• Compare and contrast a scholarly journal article with a popular magazine
article by including three (3) ways they are similar and three (3) ways they
• Choose a scholarly article and a non-scholarly article directly related to a
topic in psychology you are interested in. Explain how they are similar and
different, using specific examples from each article.
• Make sure to include references to your articles
Recently Asked Questions
- what is psychology
- Give your own examples of the 6 identities (inner, outer, experiential, relational, and developing) using the 11 identity groups of race, ethnicity, SES,
- How might structural inequalities affect the development, learning, and educational opportunities of the marginalized sociocultural groups you examined