This assessment should be well developed and convey your understanding of the readings and concepts. It should also adequately answer the question. Your paper should be organized, coherent, and unified; it should also be free of spelling and grammatical errors. If you need help in writing such a paper, take a look at The Writing Center: University of Wisconsin-Madison.
When quoting or paraphrasing from the text or other sources, be sure to cite the source of information properly according to MLA or APA guidelines
Max Weber, Karl Marx & Emile Durkheim, Talcott Parsons
Decide which classical theorist impresses you the most and which theorist impresses you the least. 10 to 12 page essay in which you explain:
- Each theorist's basic assumptions, concepts, and principles
- The reasons for your choices
Your reasons should be based on your critical analysis of how well each theory advances our understanding of the social world.
Recently Asked Questions
- The genes A, B, and C are all located on the same chromosome. When an individual with alleles A1 B1 C1 crossed with an individual with the alleles A2 B2 C2,
- Functionally , the mammary glands produce milk ; structurally , they are modified ________ .
- Clusters of RER and free ribosomes in neurons are called