Hello I need some help on observation paper.
Can you make descriptions for the observation?
You can write what you observed in cafe or library. (with an anthropologist's focus)
conveying how those you
observed interpret their world through your words.
I will pay you effort as much as possible Thank you.
The questions are
- what are people doing and what (if any) difficulties are they encountering as they do
- What do you see, smell, taste, feel ?
- What's the "tone" of the space you're in?
- What are the different kinds of people you see? How do you know?
- What are the relationships between people?
- What meaningful interactions are going here? What cultural behavior
- What cultural artifacts are in use?
Recently Asked Questions
- p . 322 Chrysler manufactures cars in Detroit and loads them on truck trailers at the factory . Burlington Northern Santa Fe BNSF picks up the truck trailers ,
- The media selection problem can have which of the following objectives ?
- To deal with the problems deinstitutionalization has created , most experts advocate