Hello I need some help on observation paper.
Can you make descriptions for the observation?
You can write what you observed in cafe or library. (with an anthropologist's focus)
conveying how those you
observed interpret their world through your words.
I will pay you effort as much as possible Thank you.
The questions are
- what are people doing and what (if any) difficulties are they encountering as they do
- What do you see, smell, taste, feel ?
- What's the "tone" of the space you're in?
- What are the different kinds of people you see? How do you know?
- What are the relationships between people?
- What meaningful interactions are going here? What cultural behavior
- What cultural artifacts are in use?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from 12A+12B.docx.
- Is there anyway to improve the system of ordering e-ticket from airline web site?
- What wage system will dominate? The federal government’s minimum wage dominates all states’ minimum wage laws. A state’s minimum wage law will dominate