• Explain how the traditional view of race focused on biological traits. How has the definition changed from a definition based on biological traits to one based on social and political factors?
• What is panethnicity? Which groups in U.S. society are examples of panethnic groups? Is nationality/cultural heritage a secondary identity for the members of panethnic groups or is it unimportant?
• How are subordinate groups created? What are the consequences of subordinate-group status?
Recently Asked Questions
- Literary Response #2 Your job is twofold: first, develop each theme with evidence from the play. Second, show how these themes complement each other. This
- How did it happen that cos^2x and sinx is bounded?? I don’t get this concept
- Which of the following comments about Karl Marx is true? a. Marx’s theories are indistinguishable from those of Vladimir I. Lenin. b. Marx underestimated