• Explain how the traditional view of race focused on biological traits. How has the definition changed from a definition based on biological traits to one based on social and political factors?
• What is panethnicity? Which groups in U.S. society are examples of panethnic groups? Is nationality/cultural heritage a secondary identity for the members of panethnic groups or is it unimportant?
• How are subordinate groups created? What are the consequences of subordinate-group status?
Recently Asked Questions
- A charge of +2 micro-coulombs is placed at the bottom left corner of a rectangle, a charge of -2 micro-coulombs is placed at the top left corner of a
- How does Network Intrusion Detection & Intrusion Prevention System work?
- In 2004, the government approved construction of a geothermal power plant in the Modoc National Forest, a remote volcanic field near California's border with