• Explain how the traditional view of race focused on biological traits. How has the definition changed from a definition based on biological traits to one based on social and political factors?
• What is panethnicity? Which groups in U.S. society are examples of panethnic groups? Is nationality/cultural heritage a secondary identity for the members of panethnic groups or is it unimportant?
• How are subordinate groups created? What are the consequences of subordinate-group status?
Recently Asked Questions
- Explain the distinction made in economic analysis between the short run and the long run.
- Review DET Annual Report for statistical data to identify trends for diversity and EEO issues. (http://bit.ly/2qAudHe) (10 marks)
- Two different batteries are being considered for an industrial application. A random sample of 30 of Battery A produces a mean of 16.4 hours of useful voltage