Reflect on what you consider to be some of the most significant developments covered in this theme (for example,
discoveries, changes in thinking, or research advances), and address the following:
- Identify the developments and how they impact individuals or larger groups/cultures.
- Describe how the developments changed society's understanding. How is the development applicable outside of the social sciences?
Identifies significant developments and how they impact individuals of larger groups/cultures
Describes how the developments have changed society's understanding
Describes how the developments are applicable outside of the social sciences
Recently Asked Questions
- Explain what Diamond means by "creeping normalcy" and "landscape amnesia". How might these concepts help to explain the final deforestation of Easter Island?
- Research has shown a link between ____________ parental conflict and children's behavior problems. a) unresolved b) physical c) occasional d) resolved
- How does the US compare with other western nations in terms ofmarriage? What is the "capstone marriage" according toCherlin? What does this trend signal about