This is the part of a book : An Intersection of Biography and History: My Intellectual Journey by M. Romero
- how did Romero study her topic (methodology)? In detail, list the different obstacles Romero (1992) faced.
- How is the sociological imagination useful in understanding domestic workers? In detail, list different ways.
- Using the sociological imagination, explain how a personal trouble from the article by Romero (1992), could actually be part of a public issue? In detail, list at least five ways.
Recently Asked Questions
- how race and class overlap. Does conflict theory provide a coherent pattern for understanding this overlap? Why or why not?
- How does gender affect a workplace?
- what is it experiment in sociology?(definition) List types of experiment in sociology describe at least two famous (significant) sociological experiments in