I need help with this assignment:
I have to create a one-act play about the elements of student
culture in a typical high school.
- I must include 2-3 characters in my play to show us some of the norms and behaviors that are common among students in a high school.
- I must include examples of ways in which student culture clashes with the expectations of teachers, parents, and school administrators.
Questions and factors to consider
- Is it possible for a student to learn the moral component (responsible citizenship, respect, cooperation, etc.) and pass through the school system without acquiring the cognitive skills that are essential?
- What is the relationship between the climate of academic expectations for student achievement and achievement outcomes?
- What does an effective and an ineffective school look like in terms of this climate of expectations?
Recently Asked Questions
- Many educators recommend that parents read to babies every day, even before the age of 1 year of age. What theory of language development does this reflect and
- According to George Ritzer, the forces which contributed to the birth and development of sociological theory can be divided into two main categories. What were
- What global forces are affecting the U.S. economy and politics?