Course Project Part 1: Peer Discussion
For Part 1 of your course project you will need to do
- Identify the topic of your paper.
- Write a brief description of why you are interested in this topic.
- List the resources that you have researched and will be using for your project. You must list these sources using APA Style and create a "working" References page. A minimum of five (5) references, in addition to your textbook, is required. You can feel free to change the references based on feedback from your peers.
Helpful Hints: When researching each of your resources, consider the following questions:
- How will this information help to meet the goals of your Project?
- How will you use the source in your Project?
- Is the resource a valid source?
- Was it created by expert authors?
- Is the information biased in any way?
- Is it recent?
- Is there an author?
- Do you foresee any potential problems with your readers’ interpretation of the source’s credibility?