This is discussion Question
For Data Analytics
a data set that you might want to analyze in order to solve/understand a perceived problem/opportunity. Consider the highlighted problem/opportunity, and think through the data elements that you feel would be important to better understand the underlying cause/solution.
- Discuss how the data could be sampled
- Highlight the data types for the elements involved (continuous, categorical)
- Pick two of the following to highlight how you might have to leverage the selected data cleansing/preprocessing methods:
- Missing Values
- Outlier Detection and Treatment
- Standardizing Data
- Weights of Evidence Coding
- Variable Selecting
Be sure to cite your sources
Recently Asked Questions
- I need to understand why the sql query below is vulnerable to sql injection? SELECT * FROM Students WHERE EMPLID='$EMPLID' AND EMAIL='$email'
- Hello There, This is discussion Question For Advanced Database Systems Question: Consider the relation: BOOK(Book_title, Author_name, Book_type, List_price,
- What is NOT an advantage of using a compiled language over an interpreted one? Compiled code is faster than interpreted code. Interpreters do not optimize as