Step 1: Read the information about the assignment.
1. You want to find out the cost of the Study Abroad Program in Spain for the summer. Develop a dialogue, in which one person calls the director of the program (played by another person) and asks about the program information and the prices. The director provides information (based on research of study abroad programs). The caller then decides whether he/she still wants to study abroad in Spain at the end/conclusion of the dialogue.
2. The content of the dialogue must include the following:
El nombre y apellido del director o de la directora
El programa es en la ciudad ...
El programa cuesta...
El programa incluye ... (la matrícula, el alojamiento, las comidas...)
Las fechas importantes (depósito, comienza y termina)
El boleto de avión cuesta...
Las actividades extras son ... y cuestan...
El tiempo en el verano
La decisión del o de la estudiante al final
3. Grammatical and Other Requirements:
A. The dialogue must include greetings, questions (at least seven, complete sentences), answers (complete sentences), and an appropriate closing.
B. The student must state their decision in the closing.
C. The dialogue is a professional, formal situation.
D. Good spelling, punctuation and sentence structure is required.
E. Documentation of online resources used (web address cited).
Grading Rubric Used for this Assignment:
A typed dialogue in Spanish containing the following:
Name and location of the study abroad program
The name and last name of the director of the program
The cost of the program, what is included in the program cost?
Price of airline tickets, Price and information about extra activities
Important dates, The weather in the summer
The student's decision at the end
Greetings, questions, answers, and an appropriate closing
Verifiable and/or realistic information, documentation of sources
Spanish formatted as a scripted dialogue (formal conversation)
proper grammar and sentence structure
Correct spelling and punctuation
Step 2: Planning and Research
1. Choose a city in a Spanish-speaking country.
2. Research study abroad programs (3-5) in that city. Note the web addresses to cite those
sources in your final copy.
Step 3: Based on your research, choose a program. Then develop a rough dialogue using the information
you have found.
1. Use a script format. This is not an essay.
2. Start the dialogue with greetings.
3. Then write one of the student's questions and the director's reply.
4. Repeat with another question until all of the requirements are fulfilled.
5. Then write the student's decision as a plan. [Hint: Use either ir+ a + infinitive or pensar +
infinitive to express their intention.]
6. Finish the dialogue with appropriate closing (goodbyes, thank yous, etc.).
(P.S - I dont need it perfect, any rough help will work as well . Thanks!)
Recently Asked Questions
- Task : Documentary Essay 'That Sugar Film' Introduction grab reader attention introduce title of the text, author thesis statement Body Paragraphs / At least 3
- Hi Can you please assist with a question relating to Alibaba?
- Fluid-Mechanics Question - Please include the units, equations (if any) necessary information including any notes that will help in understanding the process