This question has been answered
Student Learning Outcomes: 1. Students will learn how to:Describe their houses or apartments
- Give instructions
2. Students will recognize and apply the following grammar subjects
- Ser and estar
- Formal or informal commands
- The present subjunctive with verbs of will and influence
- Write an essay of at least 250 words. It is important that you use accent marks and symbols. Using Word program, you need to click on Ctrl+’ a= á, and so on for the other vowels. For ñ, you need to do: Ctrl+shift+~ n= ñ. You could also go to the Insert tab on the left side corner and insert the symbols.The essay should be double-spaced with regular margins and a 12-point font. In the upper left-hand corner, list your name, your instructor's name, the course, and the date. The essay is written entirely in Spanish. Please use Spanish that is appropriate for your level of proficiency.
- You will write a descriptive and comparative essay. Describe your current apartment/house in the first paragraph. Describe your ideal house in the second paragraph. Use the Subjunctive with verbs of will and influence here in at least one sentence, for example: yo quiero una casa que sea grande. In the third paragraph, compare the houses and give directions to go to your house using formal or informal commands, for example: conduzca por la calle Virginia y doble en California...
Answered by Expert Tutors
416,475 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses