Managing Interpersonal Conflicts
Throughly read Chapter 12. Then, re-read Conflict Rituals p. 396-397 and then submit your answers to the questions below.
Describe two conflict rituals in one of your important relationships. One of your examples should consist of a positive ritual and the other of a negative ritual. For each example explain.
1. a subject that is likely to trigger the conflict (such as money, leisure time, affection)
2. the behavior of one partner that initiates the ritual
3. the series of responses by both partners that follows the initiating event
4. how the ritual ends
Based on your description, explain an alternative to the unsatisfying ritual, and describe how you might be able to manage the conflict in a more satisfying way.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please help! I am so confused. X 3,4,5,7,8 Y 4,6,8,13,15 A) find the estimates of B0 and B1 B) compute the standard error, the point for C) assuming the
- explain why operant conditioning is important to how people learn. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_ctJqjlrHA Reinforcement Theory Reinforcement theory is
- CHAPTER 4 – Basic Probability #1 – Consider the following contingency table. Find (a) P(A|B) (b) P(A’|B’) (c) P(A|B’) (d) Are events A & B