Must show all work! Use Appendix Table for Normal Distribution below. Each heading is followed by page 2 (positive on top, negative on bottom)
- Normal Distribution has mean 50 and a standard deviation σ = 10. Calculate the Z-scores for the following x-values:
- x = 66
- x = 44
- x = 75
- Suppose x-value is normally distributed with a mean of 80 and a standard deviation of 20. What is the probability that x will be less than 56?
- Assume the speed of vehicles on a road has an approximately normal distribution with a mean 55mph and a standard deviation σ = 10mph. What is the probability that vehicles on this road will be going faster than 70mph
- Normal distribution has a mean µ=200 and a standard deviation σ = 50. Sample of n=64 were selected. What is the probability that the sample mean will be between 180 and 230?
- Normal distribution has mean μ = 200 and standard deviation σ = 50. Find the 70% percentile for this distribution