my professor is not too good at explaining this, I have this practice problem that I need help with SAS
The orion.prices data set contains price information for Orion Star products.
Partial orion.prices (50 Total Observations)
Product_ID Unit_Price Factor
210200100009 $34.70 1.01
210200100017 $40.00 1.01
210200200023 $19.80 1.01
210200600067 $67.00 1.01
210200600085 $39.40 1.01
- Do a DATA step to showing new adata set that forecasts unit prices for the next three years. This data set contains three observations for each input observation read from orion.prices.
- Open file p202e01. It reads orion.prices and creates a new data set named work.price_increase.
- Use explicit OUTPUT statements to forecast unit prices for the next three years, using Factor as the annual rate of increase.
2.Print the new data set.
- Include only Product_ID, Unit_Price, and Year in the report.
- Verify your results.
Partial PROC PRINT Output (150 Total Observations)
Obs Product_ID Unit_Price Year
1 210200100009 $35.05 1
2 210200100009 $35.40 2
3 210200100009 $35.75 3
4 210200100017 $40.40 1
5 210200100017 $40.80 2
Recently Asked Questions
- Hoizon/CMS HealthCare Corp case. Based upon the evidence and the judgment for the case do you think there was basis for awarding such a punitive damage in the
- please complete with formulas outlining the steps taken. Thanks!
- 1-6 algebra intermediate college algebra random questions. 1-6 algebra intermediate college algebra/ random questions. random questions.