1.What is the slope for the regression equation?
2. What is the intercept for the regression equation?
3. What is the LaTeX: R^2 R 2 for the regression equation?
4. What is the sample size for this example?
5. What is the standard deviation of the residuals?
6. What is the standard error for the slope?
7. What is the t-statistic for the slope?
8. What is the p-value for the slope t-statistic?
9. What is your decision about the t-statistic for the slope based on the p-value, assuming an LaTeX: alpha:=:0.05 α = 0.05 (Reject or Fail to reject)?
10. What is the residual for the 10th observation in the sample?
Lets solve the questions. 1 Slope is obtained reading the value of Time Ad Aired coefficient =5.817 2. intercept= 67.048 3.... View the full answer