Please i need help on how to proceed with this problem, the professor, didnt explain well, nor the notes.
The orion.prices data set contains price information for Orion Star products.
Partial orion.prices (50 Total Observations)
Product_ID Unit_Price Factor
210200100009 $34.70 1.01
210200100017 $40.00 1.01
210200200023 $19.80 1.01
210200600067 $67.00 1.01
210200600085 $39.40 1.01
a. Type DATA step to make a new data set that forecasts unit prices for the next three years. This data set contains three observations for each input observation read from orion.prices.
· Open file p202e01. It reads orion.prices and creates a new data set named work.price_increase.
· Use explicit OUTPUT statements to forecast unit prices for the next three years, using Factor as the annual rate of increase.
b. Print the new data set.
· Include only Product_ID, Unit_Price, and Year in the report.
· Verify your results.
Partial PROC PRINT Output (150 Total Observations)
Obs Product_ID Unit_Price Year
1 210200100009 $35.05 1
2 210200100009 $35.40 2
3 210200100009 $35.75 3
4 210200100017 $40.40 1
5 210200100017 $40.80 2
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the magnitude of your total displacement if you have traveled due west with a speed of 23 m/s for 155 s , then due south at 12 m/s for 225 s ? Express
- On January 1, 2016, when its $30 par value common stock was selling for $80 per share, Shamrock Corp. issued $10,300,000 of 8% convertible debentures due in
- Kelly Corp has leased a mine from which it recently extracted 1,000 kilograms of bauxite (a mineral that can be used to make aluminum). Kelly Corp plans to