Hello I need help on how to proceed with this problem in SAS
Partial orion.prices (50 Total Observations)
Product_ID Unit_Price Factor
210200100009 $34.70 1.01
210200100017 $40.00 1.01
210200200023 $19.80 1.01
210200600067 $67.00 1.01
210200600085 $39.40 1.01
a. Type DATA step to make a new data set that forecasts unit prices for the next three years. This data set contains three observations for each input observation read from orion.prices.
· Open file p202e01. It reads orion.prices and creates a new data set named work.price_increase.
· Use explicit OUTPUT statements to forecast unit prices for the next three years, using Factor as the annual rate of increase.
b. Print the new data set.
· Include only Product_ID, Unit_Price, and Year in the report.
· Verify your results.
Partial PROC PRINT Output (150 Total Observations)
Obs Product_ID Unit_Price Year
1 210200100009 $35.05 1
2 210200100009 $35.40 2
3 210200100009 $35.75 3
4 210200100017 $40.40 1
5 210200100017 $40.80 2
Recently Asked Questions
- On July 1, Shady Creek Resort borrowed $250,000 cash by signing a 10-year, 8% installment note requiring equal payments each June 30 of $37,258. What is the
- What is meant by a marketing mix? Briefly describe how a firm configures its marketing mix.
- How might you consider and determine the value for a non-market good such as a National Park? Would the same method be appropriate for a small town park? How