1) Build a Pivot table that shows the number of counties that supported the Republican candidate in 2016 with support of 0-9.99%, 10-19.99%, 20-29.99%, etc. That is, the first column should list these percentages (10 groups total), and the second column should list the number of counties that generated that level of Republican support.
3) Use an odds ratio to answer the following question: How much more likely is a county to vote Democratic in the 2016 election, given that at least 10% of the population has a graduate degree?
4) Are these results statistically significant? That is, conduct a chi-squared test and state your results in terms of a hypothesis test and p-value.
5) What is the danger of making these types of observations (questions 3 and 4) without further statistical analysis?
Recently Asked Questions
- Analysis two quotes "The vision of womanhood that Moore promoted shared commonalities with other gendered models that Black Power activists produced. Akin to
- Could you please tell me What is Service Blueprinting? And explain how it can be used in Business processs or by a business? ( a detailed explanation please)
- A number of characteristics help to give a more complete definition for a business process. These are, Definability, Order, Customer, Value-adding,