1) Build a Pivot table that shows the number of counties that supported the Republican candidate in 2016 with support of 0-9.99%, 10-19.99%, 20-29.99%, etc. That is, the first column should list these percentages (10 groups total), and the second column should list the number of counties that generated that level of Republican support.
3) Use an odds ratio to answer the following question: How much more likely is a county to vote Democratic in the 2016 election, given that at least 10% of the population has a graduate degree?
4) Are these results statistically significant? That is, conduct a chi-squared test and state your results in terms of a hypothesis test and p-value.
5) What is the danger of making these types of observations (questions 3 and 4) without further statistical analysis?
Recently Asked Questions
- HELP! I need some help with my signature assignment for ECI 312 at NAU. I need to create a presentation as follows: Prompt: Prepare a curriculum and assessment
- Which of the following is not a universal precaution used for handling patients and body substances ?
- If an organism ’ s genome is described as 2n=12 , a cell of that organism will have ___ copies of each kind of chromosome ?