- State the research question/topic you have chosen. How is this question related to your anticipated career? Provide a brief overview of your topic and why it was chosen.
- Specify the population(s) that will be represented in your study.
- Identify the variable(s) that you will collect, including how they will be measured. Are your variable(s) qualitative or quantitative?
- Describe how you will collect the data. What is your sampling strategy? Where will you obtain the data? Will you use a survey? If so, provide a copy of the survey.
- Describe how you will analyze the data.
- Discuss what you expect to find from the analysis.
Recently Asked Questions
- Can you please answer 5, 6, and 7 in bold and underlined below Demand Side Equilibrium, Inflationary versus Recessionary Gap, and Fiscal Stimulus versus Tax
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Signing Naturally Unit 11. Additional comments: "What are these answers?
- Please need help show clear explanation please thank you...need all formulas and calculations.