- State the research question/topic you have chosen. How is this question related to your anticipated career? Provide a brief overview of your topic and why it was chosen.
- Specify the population(s) that will be represented in your study.
- Identify the variable(s) that you will collect, including how they will be measured. Are your variable(s) qualitative or quantitative?
- Describe how you will collect the data. What is your sampling strategy? Where will you obtain the data? Will you use a survey? If so, provide a copy of the survey.
- Describe how you will analyze the data.
- Discuss what you expect to find from the analysis.
Recently Asked Questions
- Practice: Describe a Coffee Maker This practice activity will allow you to apply the concept of "representation" to an everyday object. Part 1: Describe a
- Explain your understanding of methods, objects, classes, and the object-orientated nature of Java with the help of segments of codes. Avoid using the examples
- calculate the length of the side and diagonals of the cube with a volume of 27cm 3 .