- . Express the substantive question as two statistical hypotheses.
- Step 2. Draw the sampling distribution assuming the the null hypothesis to be true. Use p < .05 as the criterion for statistical significance to determine the critical values.
- Step 3. Compute all necessary descriptive statistics in order to conduct a Pearson correlation. Determine the 95% CI around the correlation. Transform the Pearson correlation into a test statistic (tobs) and determine the p-value under the null hypothesis. Determine how strong the association is.
- Step 4. Write the results in APA
- In a study on caffeine and stress, college students indicated how many cups of coffee they drink per day and their stress level on a scale of 1 to 10. The data are provided below:
Participants: are numbered 1 through 10 in order
Stress levels: Number of cups of coffee
Recently Asked Questions
- Could you help me to check my answer and show me the answer (Partially Occluded Stage) When the mid-latitude cyclone develops Instability develops in the
- Describe the five cultural dimensions identified by Geert Hofstede as they apply to human resource management.
- While working on an incident, Joe, a technician, finished restoring the OS and applications on a workstation from the original media. Joe is about to begin