Lets assume that the research goal is to identify learn the impact that specific support mechanisms and mentor relationships have specifically on the retention and persistence of African American females pursing STEM majors in community colleges. Your research questions are: How can Arican-American female students evaluate, utilize, and make meaning of their support systems in STEM majors in Community Colleges? ; What are the various supportive systems used by African-American female students in STEM majors at Community Colleges? And What factors of college mentor-mentee relationships contribute to African American female students to persist in STEM majors in Community Colleges?
Please answer thoroughly. Please also include citations( references) to support all answers. Thank you.
There are three methods: quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods.
1. Which of the three methodologies is best suited for this study?
3. What is the best design? ( e.g. case study, narrative and etc.)
5. What is the best method for collecting data to answer your research question?
6. Why is this method best?
7. How would you describe the research design?
8 .How many children should be included in the study?
10. What are the factors considered in making this determination?
Recently Asked Questions
- General Electric [ GE ] stock has a long term beta of 1.0 ; so on average if the market goes up by 8 % , the value of GE common stock should :
- Roberto is a furniture salesman for Gerald 's Furniture Mart . Roberto purchases a bedroom suite from Gerald 's for $ 8,000 . The sticker price is $ 11,000 .