Lets assume that the research goal is to identify learn how the impact that specific support mechanisms( e,g. tutoring) and mentor relationships have specifically on the retention and persistence of Latino females pursing STEM majors in community colleges.
Please answer thoroughly.
There are three methods: quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods.
1. Which of the three methodologies is best suited for this study? Why?
2. What is the best design? ( e.g. case study, narrative and etc.) Why?
3. How many students should be included in the study? Why?
Recently Asked Questions
- Romeo and Juliet has been studied endlessly in the centuries since it was written and performed. In that time, literary scholars and readers alike have
- Explain in depth the correlation between the person's pH and why their respiratory muscles are breaking down. Provide details in your explanation and support
- I need some help with the following question: u (x; y) = x^2 - y^2 - y is harmonic. I also need to determine the harmonic conjugate v of u.