U.S. Coast Guard personnel were asked to complete an ethics test. Higher scores indicate a higher code of ethics. Ethics scores for a sample of members of the U.S. Coast Guard by Gender (1=Male, 2=Female) and Rank (1=Officer, 2=Enlisted). Use the 0.05 level of significance for all hypothesis tests.
1. Is this analysis a One-way Between Subjects, a Two-way Between Subjects, or a within subjects design?
2. What is (are) the factor(s)?
3. What are the factor levels?
4. What are the null and alternative hypotheses for each of the main effects?
5. What is the result of the hypothesis tests for the main effects?
6. What are the null and alternative hypotheses for the interaction effect?
7. What is the result of the interaction effect hypothesis test?
8. For each hypothesis test, indicate whether a Type I or Type II error might have been made.
9. Measure the size of each main and interaction effect by calculating eta squared for each. Provide an interpretation of what each effect size indicates in this example.
10. Write one paragraph summarizing the results of this study, including any relevant statistics from the results provided below.
Recently Asked Questions
- Of the following activity types, which one gives children the least control over what happens in the activity? a) Demonstrations b) Direct Instruction c)
- Can you please help me with this Question thank you
- Apply computations of capital budgeting methods to determine the quality of the proposed investments. Use budgeting tools to compute future project cash flows