1. Assume the rear wheels of a car rotate independently of each other, while the front wheels rotate together. what is the probability of a person driving away from a space and rturning to find all four valves pointing at the same hours as before departure?
2. What is meant by proof by disproof of coincidence?
3. What is the most frequent percentage of women jurors in a venire? (Give an approximate answer. Use Figure 2.)
4. In Juries and Judges, why do the authors say the jury tends to have a softening effect?
5. Referring to Table 1, what percentage of all cases were acquitted by the jury? Would have been acquitted by the judge?
6. Refer to Table 2. In how many cases were the lawyers of unequal ability?
7. How does Table 3 support a case for no-fault auto insurance?
8. What is sampling? Why is it sometimes difficult to use sampling and surveys as evidence?
9. Explain the experiment dealing with pretrial hearilngs. Why is this called a controlled experiment?
10. Suppose a second controlled experiment were conducted in which a random half of the filed suits were pretried as usual while the other half were not pretried. Suppose the results of this second experiment are given in the table. http://www.medicine.mcgill.ca/epidemiology/hanley/
Recently Asked Questions
- Choose between A and B, or if they are incomparable investment a has a future value of $600. Investment B has a future value of $500. BOth have the same
- For effective internal control , which of the following functions should not be assigned to the company 's accounting department ?
- An audit performed in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards generally should :