ISDS 361B related question on probability
ETF After researching ETF funds, an investor learns that out of 10,000 ETFs, 1,000 outperform S&P500 and 9000 do not. A research analysis has a track record with accuracy of 70% (analysis says buy when ETF outperforms, don't buy when ETF underperforms).
- Without having an access to the research analysis, what is the probability that the investor chooses an ETF that outperforms?
- Without having an access to the research analysis, what is the probability that the investor chooses an ETF that underperfonns?
Recently Asked Questions
- What impresses you most about ancient Egypt? Why do you think the early civilizations of northern Africa settled on the banks of the Nile River? What happens
- Greg places a box of DVDs on his table, which is sloped at an angle of 10° to the horizontal. The box has a mass of 6 kg. a. If there is no friction, what
- A stuntman drives a car of mass 1125 kg east with a speed of 20 m/s. a. If the car accelerates at a rate of –2 m/s 2 , how long will it take the car to go