(Data Templet can be found in the images files. You may use hypothesis test or X squart to solve these problem) The test will be broken up into two parts,
- 1) "Main Analysis" which is primarily driven by calculations; and
- 2) "Report" where the focus is on discussing the results and arriving at conclusions.
Following your statistical analysis of the data (report submitted in week 6). A real estate agent has finally approach Properties Inc. It is Anthony Young of Anthony Young Real Estates (AYRE). Recently, he noticed that there may be a shift in the market and he is unsure if his intuition is correct. In particular, he is interested in the following questions regarding the Sydney property market:
- a) Is it true that the majority of sales are apartments?
- b) Is it true that less than 30% of property sales are less than $1,000,000?
- c) Is it true that that the majority of the buyers are couples?
- d) Is it true the mean age of owner occupied buyers is greater than 40 years old?
A typical report must include an introduction which highlights the issues and how they are addressed. Anthony is a statistics guy, thus the report must include the main analysis and finally the key conclusions and limitations of the findings. Marks will be awarded addressing the issues using a holistic and comprehensive approach to meet the needs of the client. However, this should not preclude the main analysis. This short report should be constrained in the 45 minutes you have in the tutorial and the single booklet you are given.
Recently Asked Questions
- Barium sulfate,BaSO4 , is used in medicalimaging of the gastrointestinal tract because it is opaque to Xrays. A barium sulfate solution, sometimes called a
- Needs an illustrative example of how behavior impacts the buying process?
- What correlation do the ICD-10 code and CPT code have with each other? How are these codes dependent upon each other? What role do modifiers play when