A math class is given a difficult test and they score poorly on the test. The instructor asks each individual student approximately how many minutes they studied for the test to see if there is some correlation between how long they studied and their test score. Here is the data for seven students:
Use a Spearman rank correlation test to determine if there is significant correlation between these two variables.
- State the null and alternative hypotheses.
- Compute the sample test statistic.
- Find the p-value.
- State the conclusion at the .05 level of significance.
Recently Asked Questions
- Mr. Dell has $100 income this year and zero income next year. The expected return from investing in the stock market is 10 percent a year. Mr. Dell also has an
- The President's Budget requested $457 million for DoD's Blackstone Program. The House Armed Services Committee has decided to grant the Blackstone Program $450
- Hello Tutors can you guys help me understand How can you build and maintain an ethical culture? Discuss how national culture affects organizational culture?