Five cards are drawn from a deck. Find the probabilities for the following events.
- Two hearts, two spades, and one club.
- A flush of any suit(all cards of a single suit).
- A full house of nines and tens(3 nines and 2 tens).
- A pair of nines and tens.
1. The probability that the selected five cards contain two hearts, two spades, and one club is... View the full answer
Sign up to view the full answer
1) Probabilities that two hearts, two spades, and one club: P(2H, 2S and 1C) = 0.0304 2) Probabilities... View the full answer