Select three interval variables from this data set where one of them should be a DV, one of them an IV and a third one a possible mediator or moderator.
- Justify your selection of DV, IV, and Mediatior or Moderator. Develop appropriate hypotheses.
- Test your moderation hypothesis using SPSS. Interpret the results.
- Test your mediation analysis following Baron and Kenny procedure. Interpret the results.
- What would you do if you had to test moderated mediation relationship.
Recently Asked Questions
- Evaluate the integrals. Please show steps and clear writing (No cursive)
- the edges of a cube are expanding at a rate of 3 cm/ sec find the rate at which the volume of the cube is changing when each edge is 5 centimeters find the
- All major feature films of today engage their audience through the art of visual narrative; they tell stories with moving imagery. Name your favorite movie