Select three interval variables from this data set where one of them should be a DV, one of them an IV and a third one a possible mediator or moderator.
- Justify your selection of DV, IV, and Mediatior or Moderator. Develop appropriate hypotheses.
- Test your moderation hypothesis using SPSS. Interpret the results.
- Test your mediation analysis following Baron and Kenny procedure. Interpret the results.
- What would you do if you had to test moderated mediation relationship.
Recently Asked Questions
- What are the inputs to the mean variance optimization model?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the privatisation of government-owned companies such as airlines?
- Use the Venn Diagrams below to identify and compare/contrast the different types of media that could be used in art. Each circle represents one specific