Select three interval variables from this data set where one of them should be a DV, one of them an IV and a third one a possible mediator or moderator.
- Justify your selection of DV, IV, and Mediatior or Moderator. Develop appropriate hypotheses.
- Test your moderation hypothesis using SPSS. Interpret the results.
- Test your mediation analysis following Baron and Kenny procedure. Interpret the results.
- What would you do if you had to test moderated mediation relationship.
Recently Asked Questions
- Conditionals and if-statements 1.Which expression represents X is not equal to Y? X == Y X != Y X > Y X < Y X >= Y X <= Y 2. How can the game best determine if
- What educational endeavors can somebody plan to enact, based on the discussion of stigma community has towards normal ageing process and mental illness
- Common associated problems with pes cavus are