Let's further explore the proposition that California milk cows produce more milk because they are happier cows. Use the data in the course materials forum to analyze the milk cow production in California from 1990 through 2005. Since Wisconsin has traditionally been viewed as the Country's Dairy State. If the California's happy cows produce significantly more milk than Wisconsin if Wisconsin had a mean production of 1,349 pounds. Use the following process.
- What is the research question?
- What are the Null and Alternate Hypothesis?
- Select a level of significance.
- Make a decision and explain the reasoning behind your decision.
The mean milk production per milk cow in California is 1669.3489583, which I rounded up to 1,669.35 pounds per month.
The standard deviation to be at 105.3912, which I rounded to 105.39 pounds.
I believe the 95% confidence interval for the mean milk production of each milk cow in California from 1990 through 2005 to be plus or minus 14.85 I rounded that to 15.
Recently Asked Questions
- I need help to write reflection paper on my learning process. my major is nursing. So far, I learnt to do some physical assessment, I focus on neuro system. I
- Please explain how human height is a polygenic trait
- Joe Sixpack has been coughing for a week and is producing a greenish mucus when he coughs. Chest examination indicates he may have a lower respiratory