Answer the following questions:
1. Subsets vs. Proper Subsets: In your own words, please make 3 observations about the similarities and differences in meaning between these symbols: "less than, less than or equal to, subset, proper subset".
2. Null Set: Explain in your own words why the null set is a subset of every set.
3. Set Operations: Give an example of sets A and B such that their union is equal to B and their intersection is equal to A. What must be the relationship between A and B in order to make this happen?
Recently Asked Questions
- What are some good “remote” causes of why someone would want to attend college? In general
- How should I work on a problem that utilizes logs I’m having a little difficulty trying to solve equations that use logs
- Why each organisation should have policies, procedures and practices that support effective risk identification ?