Answer the following questions:
1. Subsets vs. Proper Subsets: In your own words, please make 3 observations about the similarities and differences in meaning between these symbols: "less than, less than or equal to, subset, proper subset".
2. Null Set: Explain in your own words why the null set is a subset of every set.
3. Set Operations: Give an example of sets A and B such that their union is equal to B and their intersection is equal to A. What must be the relationship between A and B in order to make this happen?
Recently Asked Questions
- The country in which the Islamic fundamentalists have been the most successful is _______ .
- Who lives in a social structure that is shaped by Islamic values and norms of moral conduct ?
- __________ was the official ethical system of China for more than 2,000 years until the 1949 Communist revolution .