Answer the following questions:
1. Subsets vs. Proper Subsets: In your own words, please make 3 observations about the similarities and differences in meaning between these symbols: "less than, less than or equal to, subset, proper subset".
2. Null Set: Explain in your own words why the null set is a subset of every set.
3. Set Operations: Give an example of sets A and B such that their union is equal to B and their intersection is equal to A. What must be the relationship between A and B in order to make this happen?
Recently Asked Questions
- The half-life of a first-order reaction is 13 min. If the initial concentration of reactant is 0.085 M it takes ____________min for it to decrease to 0.055 M.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from university_slum_lords_narrative.
- Michael’s sets goals at the top of the organization. Then, it breaks down these objectives for merchandise categories and regions. When these objectives