According to an economist report, an adult driver spends between $500 and $2500 on gasoline per year. Consider this spending pattern to be uniformly distributed.
What is the mean amount spent on gasoline?
- What is the standard deviation of the amount spent?
- What is the probability of a randomly selected adult spending less than $1000 on gasoline?
- What is the probability of a randomly selected adult spending more than $2200 on gasoline?
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose we are estimating the equation HousingExpendituresi = B0+B1Incomei+ Ei with income expressed in dollars, then using the same data HousingExpendituresi
- Probability varies from: a: zero to infinity. b: zero to 1.0. c. 1.0 to 100.0. d. -1.0 to +1.0.
- The structure of diamorphine differs from that of morphine by the addition of which functional group or groups? a) One acetyl group b) One methyl group c) Two