Hi! I have a stats question.
1.) What is the difference between the following two problems?
1. What is the probability that the sum of two dice is 5?
2. Given that the ﬁrst die is less than 3,what is the
probability that the sum of the two dice is equal to 5?
Recently Asked Questions
- Supply and Demand microeconomics What is the impact of a higher cost of tomatoes in the market for BLTs (bacon-lettuce-tomato sandwiches)? increase price
- Is the UN Security Council still a viable instrument for maintaining world peace?
- 2. Franks is looking at a new sausage system with an installed cost of $375,000. This cost will be depreciated straight-line to zero over the project’s