Hi! I have a stats question.
1.) What is the difference between the following two problems?
1. What is the probability that the sum of two dice is 5?
2. Given that the ﬁrst die is less than 3,what is the
probability that the sum of the two dice is equal to 5?
Recently Asked Questions
- Standardization of __________ provides a uniform method of exchange of information among those involved in common work. Question 14 options: A) physician
- Your company is planning to construct a nuclear power plant in Alice Springs. Why is stakeholder analysis important as a precondition of the decision whether
- Find the domain and the range of the following functions and sketch the graphs showing all-important steps (The function is on the attached image)