Your task this time is to match each set of data described below to the distribution shape which, in your opinion, best matches the data. Your distribution choices are:
(1) ages of players at a father-son softball game (2) ages of all people at an elementary school
(3) heights of patrons at an R-rated movie (4) heights of patrons at a G-rated movie
(5) IQ scores of an incoming class of freshmen
(6) weights of attendees at a "Biggest Loser" reunion of last year's and the current year's contestants
(7) ages of patrons at a concert of the latest "boy band" (8) ages of patrons at a performance of "A Christmas Carol"
(9) prices of cars at a dealership in good economic times (10) prices of cars at a dealership in bad economic times
Don't forget to respond to at least one of your classmates' posts.
Recently Asked Questions
- In the example of baboons given in class , which of the following male baboons had the highest reproductive success ?
- Taneka is a student who is well-liked and boisterous . She is very bright and intellectually active while at school . However , at home Taneka consistently
- Which of the following is NOT an example mentioned in your text of a population that is studied to examine polygenetic influences on mental disorders ?