Your task this time is to match each set of data described below to the distribution shape which, in your opinion, best matches the data. Your distribution choices are:
(1) ages of players at a father-son softball game (2) ages of all people at an elementary school
(3) heights of patrons at an R-rated movie (4) heights of patrons at a G-rated movie
(5) IQ scores of an incoming class of freshmen
(6) weights of attendees at a "Biggest Loser" reunion of last year's and the current year's contestants
(7) ages of patrons at a concert of the latest "boy band" (8) ages of patrons at a performance of "A Christmas Carol"
(9) prices of cars at a dealership in good economic times (10) prices of cars at a dealership in bad economic times
Don't forget to respond to at least one of your classmates' posts.
Recently Asked Questions
- Assume you are reading a story in a magazine .. explain how that information would go through these three ( encoding, storage, retrieval) information
- Mei and Kathryn are selling cheesecakes for a school fundraiser. Customers can buy French silk cheesecakes and strawberry cheesecakes. Mei sold 14 French silk
- Suppose the demand curve for a product is horizontal and the supply curve is upward sloping...