- A random sample of 49 cast aluminum pots is taken from a production line once every day. The number of defective pots is counted. The proportion of defective pots has been closely examined in the past and is believed to be 0.05. The sample proportions for the week are shown in the accompanying table.
- Day of the WeekProportion DefectiveMonday0.06Tuesday0.07Wednesday0.04Thursday0.06Friday0.05Is the production process in control?
- No, because the sample proportions show a downward trend.
- Yes, because the sample proportions fall within the upper and lower control limits.
- Yes, because the sample proportions show a downward trend.
- No, because the sample proportions fall within the upper and lower control limits.
Recently Asked Questions
- Bramble Department Store had net credit sales of $18900000 and cost of goods sold of $56500000 for the year. The average inventory for the year amounted to
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Practice Midterm . Additional comments: "I am not exactly sure how to go
- This exercise takes a commonplace medical care event - pregnancy and delivery - and traces all the ways we can thing of to meet the Institute of Medicine goals