- A random sample of 49 cast aluminum pots is taken from a production line once every day. The number of defective pots is counted. The proportion of defective pots has been closely examined in the past and is believed to be 0.05. The sample proportions for the week are shown in the accompanying table.
- Day of the WeekProportion DefectiveMonday0.06Tuesday0.07Wednesday0.04Thursday0.06Friday0.05Is the production process in control?
- No, because the sample proportions show a downward trend.
- Yes, because the sample proportions fall within the upper and lower control limits.
- Yes, because the sample proportions show a downward trend.
- No, because the sample proportions fall within the upper and lower control limits.
Recently Asked Questions
- When currency is equal to $ 200 billion and reserves are equal to $ 350 billion , and we know that the money multiplier is equal to 1.5 , then the money supply
- Which of the following is included in current calculations of GDP ?
- Which of the following will shift the aggregate supply curve up to the left ?