- i need help learning how to create an R function that performs the Gehan test for the large-sample approximation.
-Function should return an object that contains the test statistic, the p-value, and the
-The print method should output: the name of the test (Gehan), the method used, the test
statistic, and the p-value.
- Comment your code. Including a description of the function(s), the format of
the arguments, and a description of the values returned. Your comments should act like
a manual for how to use the function. Also include comments in the body of the
function that describe what is going on.
Recently Asked Questions
- how does private security interacts with law enforcement. Where does the responsibility of private security end and the responsibility of law enforcement
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from HR Unit III Assgn.
- Which of the following share repurchase methods will most likely take the longest amount of time to execute ?