- i need help learning how to create an R function that performs the Gehan test for the large-sample approximation.
-Function should return an object that contains the test statistic, the p-value, and the
-The print method should output: the name of the test (Gehan), the method used, the test
statistic, and the p-value.
- Comment your code. Including a description of the function(s), the format of
the arguments, and a description of the values returned. Your comments should act like
a manual for how to use the function. Also include comments in the body of the
function that describe what is going on.
Recently Asked Questions
- For the reaction shown here 2H 2 O(g) reaction sign 2H 2 (g) + O 2 (g) the equilibrium concentration were found to be [H2O]= 0.250 M [H 2 ] =0.440 M [O 2 ] =
- Answer the question below: Describe the situation of farmers in the 1920s. Was this decade good for them economically and morally? Please explain.
- how the Draw and interpret boxplots impacting your prospective career